Presence. Passion. Purpose.
About NG Energy
NG Energy focuses on wellness practices that positively affect individuals' health and performance; practices that are proven to help reduce lost productive time and healthcare costs for employers. We provide real tools that everyone can use immediately and continually to improve their energy, awareness and attitude. That translates to better performance in all aspects of life.
NG Energy’s successful programs come from combining more than 30 years of Tai Chi, other martial arts and Qigong training, with healing modalities such as massage therapy, orthobionomy, polarity therapy, shiatsu and more. It’s a cross-training approach that builds upon the wisdom and insights of these time-honored practices.
Nancy L. Gardner, LMT, APP
- Ohio State-Licensed Massage Therapist
- Applied Polarity Practitioner
- Certified Tai Chi & Qigong Instructor
- Certified RP (Robert Peng) Qigong Instructor
- Motivational Speaker
- Corporate Wellness Provider
Nancy Gardner conducts ongoing classes for people of all ages and physical abilities. She also specializes in experiential, health-enhancing wellness programs. Since 1995, Nancy has been teaching and presenting locally, regionally and internationally. Her audiences range from corporate executives to full-time moms, from nuns in their eighties to teenagers, and everyone in between!
Nancy is a member of APTA (American Polarity Therapy Association) and ABMP (Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals). She also is a member of Toastmasters International. Additionally, Nancy is an elder of the For Purpose Community.
NG Energy's "Primary Pillars"
NG Energy provides individuals with empowerment techniques that foster health and vitality. These techniques are based upon four pillars:
- Health includes the presence of a strong and active flow of qi, vital life-force energy.
- Health focuses on the prevention of illness and on the wellness of the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual components of life.
- Health is sustained and qi is replenished through eating live food (fresh fruits and vegetables), drinking fresh water and breathing properly.
- Being balanced is being wholly alive in the present moment and having a sense of personal contentment.
- Being balanced includes the ability to adjust to the ever-changing movement of life.
- Being balanced means finding harmony between work and play, family and friends, introspection and action.
- Strength is having the ability to do what you want to do – walk a mile (or ten!), bike, swim – enjoy physical activities.
- Strength is having resilience and developing perseverance when we “fall” or face life’s challenges.
- Strength is trusting and acting on the wisdom and guidance of that “still, small voice” within.
- Gratitude is recognizing the gifts and blessings in ourselves, in nature and in the world around us.
- Gratitude is living with an innate happiness that is not dependent upon external circumstances.
- Gratitude is honoring our higher purpose and “giving back” for the greater good.
"I love my life! I am so blessed that my 'work' is also my passion and purpose – helping people get healthier and live more mindfully. Invite me into your workplace. Come play Tai Chi. Practice Qigong with me. Take a walk in the woods or around a Medicine Wheel. How may I help YOU live your life to its fullest?"